Thursday 18 July 2013

Day 1 of Slimming World [100% Challenge]

So today is the first day of following the Slimming World plan, and I am setting myself a challenge called 100% For 100 Days! It seems like a big ask, and I was going to do a 30 day challenge, but if I am going to be serious about this then it is time to go big or go home (or should that be get small or go home?) . Anyway, 100% for 100 days fits together better!

It has gone pretty well so far, I still feels.pretty positive.  My son brought me home a sandwich but it was 23.5 syns so I declined, but felt obliged to drink the J2O which was 4.5 empty syns. This is what my food diary looks like :-

Breakfast

2 x 0% Fat Shape Delight Yoghurts
2 x Whole Apricots

Lunch

5 x slices of roast beef
45g Feta Cheese [HEA]
Cherries
Banana
Grapes
j2o [4.5 syns]

Dinner

Noodles/Pasta (not enough of either left!)
King Prawns
Chicken Fillets
2/3 of a sachet of Asia Hoisin sauce [5 syns]

In terms of excercise I did 30 mins on Wii Fit (20 mins of step and 10 mins of HulaHoop)

No comments:

Post a Comment