Tuesday 23 July 2013

Day 6 : The Doctor Will See You Now

I've skipped a few days on the blog but that doesn't mean I have skipped out on the diet! This is day 6 at 100% on track! yay for me!! I've not been incredibly too good about exercising, just a little walking so I need to step up the workouts moving forward if I am to meet my targets!

My food intake has mainly consisted of chicken, fruit , veg and pasta. I used some syns for peanut butter yesterday which was nice as a treat. I am starting to struggle alot as I am craving cakes and sweets, but I haven't given in!

Today I had my return appointment with my surgeon and it turns out i lost 0.3kg since I saw him last (March 1st) that's only about 1lb, which obviously he was disappointed with, but to me I was pleased, because I have lost what I gained during that time and it means that Iam on trak for a 4+ lb loss when I get weighed tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment